Funny things this week:
I had a tall glass of orange juice, about 16oz in all. Scott had drank about half of it but I still had about 8 oz left. Tate asked if she could have some and I told her yes. She went out of the room to get the drink and came back with the glass. It had about 1/2 an ounce left in the bottom. I said, "Hey you drank it all!" She replied (very seriously), "No, I left you some!". I enjoyed my one tiny sip after I laughed!
Cole put the candles on his birthday cake and here's the funny part (at least to me), he put on surprise re-lighting candles...on his own cake! When I asked him, he said that he knew they were re-lighting candles. Funny kid!
Tate had a bad dream and Scott brought her into our bed. He asked her what her bad dream was about and she said she dreamed there were bad guys here. He said, "There's no bad guys here" and she replied, "They were from California!!!"
We're not sure where she got that!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment